What is the Gold’s Gym travel pass?
You can also use a Travel Pass which allows you to train in any Gold’s Gym for up to 14 days within one calendar year with no added fee.
How long is the golds free trial?
Get YOUR 30 Days FREE!!
How much is Gold’s Gym day pass?
Gold’s mainly offers 2 types of guest passes, Gold’s gym day pass cost you around $5.00 to explore the gym. Usually, this facility is available at all Gold’s Gym locations.
How Does Gold’s Gym travel pass work?
To accommodate members who travel frequently without interrupting membership fees, Gold’s Gym offers its members a Travel Pass, which allows them to train at any Gold’s Gym in the world for up to 14 days at no additional cost. When you travel, seek in the reception your pass.
How much is a Golds membership?
An annual membership to Gold’s Gym costs $198, or only $16.50 a month. You’ll still have to pay the $25 initiation fee. Those costs are for basic membership, which gets you access to your local Gold’s Gym.
What gyms do free trials?
Here is an up-to-date list of gyms that offer FREE passes:
- 24 HOUR FITNESS OFFERS A FREE 3-DAY PASS. …
- ANYTIME FITNESS OFFERS A FREE 7-DAY PASS. …
- CRUNCH FITNESS OFFERS A FREE 1-DAY PASS. …
- GOLD’S GYM OFFERS A FREE 1-DAY PASS. …
- LIFE TIME OFFERS A FREE 1-DAY PASS. …
- PLANET FITNESS OFFERS A FREE 1-DAY PASS.
How do I cancel my Gold’s Gym membership?
To cancel your membership through the mail, follow these steps:
- Contact your local gym and ask for the proper address for sending your cancelation request.
- Prepare a request to cancel membership outlining the reasons for canceling.
- Include all the necessary information listed above.
- Mail it to the address you obtained.
How much is a Gold’s Gym membership 2020?
How much is a Gold’s Gym membership 2020? Annual membership of Gold’s Gym basic membership(one club access) costs $348, and only $29 per month. You’ll have to pay the $74 initiation fee.
What is unlimited guest privileges at Gold’s Gym?
Guest Privileges: You can bring your favorite workout buddy with you at no additional charge. Unlimited Group Fitness Classes: Explore the latest workouts and fitness trends in our group classes, led by uplifting instructors in a welcoming community environment.