How do you disassemble a Bowflex Ultimate?
Using the Allen wrench and small wrench, remove the bolts on the chest pulley bar. Set the bar to the side. Use the Phillips head screwdriver to unscrew the bolts on the bottom of the power rods to detach them from the tower. Turn the screwdriver to the left to loosen the bolts, then remove the rods.
How do you move a Bowflex Ultimate 2?
Insert your foot or ankle and tighten the grip by sliding the handle back toward the cuff. Your Bowflex Ultimate® 2 home gym has four different bench positions. To adjust the bench, simply locate the spring lock pin on the side of the seat. Pull out pin to release seat, then slide it to the desired position.
How do I move my Bowflex home gym?
- Remove the leg attachment from the Bowflex. ® …
- Lock the seat and bench into place using the spring. lock seat pin.
- Hook cables into cable storage loops.
- Bind the Power Rods. ® …
- Remove the threaded knob on the platform.
- Tilt the bench up to the Power Rods. …
- Screw the threaded knob into the end of the sliding seat rail.
How do you unlock Bowflex Ultimate 2?
1-1 With your inside foot on the machine base, hold the Seat Rail with one hand and push your shoulder into it lightly (Figure 8). 1-2 Continue to hold the Seat Rail with one hand and your shoulder. Use your free hand to unlock the Seat Rail Securing Device (Figures 8 and 9) until it releases (Figure 10).