Which example best shows aerobic exercise?
Here are some examples of aerobic exercise:
- Take a brisk walk (outside or inside on a treadmill)
- Go dancing.
- Take a low-impact aerobics class.
- Swim or do water aerobic exercises.
- Try ice-skating or roller-skating.
- Play tennis.
- Ride your bicycle outside.
- Ride your stationary bicycle indoors.
What is an example of aerobic exercise Brainly?
Running, brisk walking, bicycling, playing basketball, dancing, and swimming are all examples of aerobic activities.
Which example best shows an athlete applying the biomechanical principle of balance?
Which example best shows an athlete applying the biomechanical principle of balance? A shortstop stands with a wide base, knees bent, and body straight up.
Which activities are considered aerobic exercises check all that apply?
Which activities are considered aerobic exercises check all that apply quizlet? Active aerobic exercise includes jogging/running, aerobic dance, cycling, and swimming.
What are 5 examples of aerobic exercise?
What are some examples of aerobic exercise?
- Using an elliptical trainer.
- Using an upper body ergometer (a piece of equipment that provides a cardiovascular workout that targets the upper body only).
What are example of aerobic?
Examples of aerobic exercise
jogging. brisk walking. swimming laps. aerobic dancing, like Zumba.
Which of the following is an example of aerobic exercise quizlet?
Examples of aerobic exercises are walking, jogging, swimming, cycling, water aerobics, and jumping rope.
Is tap dancing an example of aerobic exercise?
6. Tap dance is fun fitness. Once you learn the basics, tap dance choreography is an aerobic activity. Practice three times a week and you’ll see the cardiovascular (heart-healthy) benefit of tap dance.
Is jumping rope anaerobic or aerobic?
Jumping rope is both an aerobic and anaerobic workout and can be performed almost anywhere where there’s some free space.
What are examples of biomechanical principles?
The principle of rotational motion
A force must produce a torque to change the rotation of a body, which changes its angular momentum. Torque is produced when a force’s line of action doesn’t go through an axis of rotation, creating a moment arm.
How can sport biomechanics contribute to the advance of world record and best athletic performance?
Modern history has evidence that sport biomechanics provide valuable contribution in the pursuit of “faster, higher, and stronger.” In this article, the contribution of sport biomechanics to the Olympic Games has been divided into three different categories: improve the physical capacity of the athletes, develop …