Does Anytime Fitness have an annual fee?
Anytime Fitness annual fee may vary by location but usually as follow. Anytime Fitness’s initial fee is $49.99; The annual membership fee is $407.99 for individual members and $659.99 for couples.
How do I avoid annual fee at the gym?
- Try out the gym on the day and time you always intend to work out. …
- You can always negotiate. …
- The “initiation fee” is almost always negotiable. …
- Join a day or two before the end of the month. …
- Pay for your membership in advance. …
- Canceling can be difficult. …
- Hack the machines. …
- Only pay for certified trainers.
Does workout anytime have a contract?
Workout Anytime offers no contracts, low montly fees and 24-hour access.
How much does it cost to cancel workout anytime?
Workout Anytime Prices
|Monthly Fee (Per Person) (Basic)||$19.00|
|Cancellation Fee (Per Person) (Basic)||$0.00|
|Premium No commitment.|
|Initiation Fee (Per Person) (Premium)||$50.00|
How much does it cost a month at Anytime Fitness?
3. Anytime Fitness. Cost of membership: From $67.95 per month.
Can I cancel Anytime Fitness membership?
Anytime Fitness allows for a seven-day cooling-off period.
In order to cancel your membership, you’ll have to: Review your Membership Agreement before you contact your home club. Pay attention to the specific cancellation policy regarding your state. Find the contact information for your local club using the Club …
Why do gyms charge annual fee?
2. Is There a Maintenance Fee? Since the average cost of a gym membership has plummeted over the years, the need to supplement that lost revenue has risen. It’s common for gyms to charge an annual “maintenance fee” to members.
Whats an annual fee?
An annual fee is a yearly charge by banks and financial institutions to customers for use of their credit cards. The card issuer adds the annual fee to the customer’s statement.
What is a gym annual fee for?
Basically, these annual fees allow the club to collect a preset amount once a year, typically for use in club improvements such as buying new cardio equipment, replacing carpeting, making renovations or other much-needed improvements. This annual fee is a way to increase revenue without increasing dues.
What happens if you don’t pay Anytime Fitness?
If you fail to pay your membership fees, your gym can send your account to collections, which is a major negative mark on your credit report. A gym membership is just like any other recurring bill. … Even if you used your debit card to make your monthly payments, the account can still be sent to collections.
Can you go to any workout anytime locations?
Can I work out at any Workout Anytime club location? Yes, one of the best things about a Workout Anytime membership is that you can work out at any of the over 100 clubs across the country, whether you’re traveling for business, on vacation, or just want to try new facilities.